Bob Nicholas will:
- Secure funding for Cheyenne and Laramie County with equitable distribution.
- Protect Laramie County Community College so education and job training can help our youth thrive.
- Improve and protect Cheyenne’s business environment to create jobs.
- Protect your individual rights and freedom.
- Protect the environment and our unique Wyoming quality of life.
- Limit government spending and interference.
- Fight for Constitutional Values.
Bob Nicholas has:
- Protected state employee retirement funds
- Cut millions from the budget to save you from increased taxes
- Hawked growth in line items to control costs and limit spending
- Helped strategically invest in Cheyenne and Wyoming for job growth and economic stability
- Fought for Veteran’s rights
- Saved millions in taxpayer dollars - setting funds safely aside where they are protected from overspending
Dear Friends and Neighbors:
- Born in Lander, Wyoming
- Raised working on family ranch
- Graduate, Lander Valley High School
- Attended Casper Community College
- Graduate, University of Wyoming
- Instructor, Central Wyoming Community College
- Third generation Wyomingite
- Grandfather co-founded UW College of Law
- Grandmother homesteaded at Devil’s Tower
- BUSINESS OWNER - Started Proform Technologies Inc., which develops and markets ergonomic tools and paintbrushes.
- ATTORNEY - Operated a law practice for over 20 years doing general law practice.
- Wyoming Attorney General’s Office - 7 years representing: Natural Resource Division, Game & Fish, Public Service Commission, Dept. of Employment, and Dept. of Transportation.
- RANCHER - Raised red Angus cattle in partnership with his dad from 1990 to 2002.
- House Appropriations Committee
- Joint Subcommittee to Review Title 25 Issues
- State Retirement Board Liaison
- NCSL - Budgets and Revenue
- Capitol Building Restoration Oversight Group
- Joint Legislative and Executive Task Force on Department
of Health Issues (2015)
- Select Committee on the Wyoming Value Added Energy
and Industrial Plan (2014)
- CSG National - Fiscal and Economic Development
- House Judiciary Committee (2011-2012)
PUBLIC SERVICE - Long, Proud, Community Dedication
- Special Olympics Coach
- Kiwanis Club
- United Way Volunteer
- Cheyenne LEADS Member
- Caring For Children Foundation
- Cheyenne, Lander, Riverton Rotary Club
- Service to Man, SERTOMA Club
- Community Entry Services, board and legal counsel
- Riverton Volunteer Fire Dept., volunteer legal
- Lander Planning Commission
Connor, Kali, Bob, & Quentin
Bob moved to Cheyenne in 1983 while attending law school. His wife Laurie graduated from UW and went to work for Unicover Corporation. Kali and Connor were born in Cheyenne. After working for the Attorney General’s office for 5 years the family moved to Riverton where Bob practiced law, operated a small cattle operation and started a small ergonomic tools company. In 2005 the family moved back to Cheyenne. Kali graduated from Loyola Marymount with a general science degree, taught school for several years and is currently working on a masters degree at UW. Connor is a practicing architect and Quentin works with his dad.